Apply for CARPOOL!
CARPOOL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
FOR THE FALL 2014 SEMESTER!
Applications can be found at the link below and are due on April 18th by 11:59pm.
CARPOOL will facilitate a safe and reliable commuting environment in the Bryan/College Station area by providing free, non-judgmental rides home to intoxicated patrons and/or patrons rendered incapable of transportation due to other circumstances.
CARPOOL strives to become the most effective and sought after designated driver program in the nation through our endless dedication, our unique operations, our commitment to the safety of our fellow students, our focus on our values, and the constant improvement of our volunteers.
- As representatives of CARPOOL, we are committed to taking ownership of the ideals of CARPOOL, fulfilling our responsibilities, and upholding the reputation that we work to achieve.
- We unconditionally respect ourselves, patrons, and others through our thoughts, words, and actions.
- While we understand the safety of the community is our driving concern, the safety of our members is our top priority.
- We promote equality and embrace diversity as a foundation of our organization and an asset to the community.
- We believe teamwork and communication unite us to accomplish our goals. To preserve unity, we work to eliminate any divisions in our organization, while maintaining a fun atmosphere.
- Through constant evaluation, innovation, and improvement of CARPOOL, we are committed to the pursuit of success, and further development of our program and ourselves.
- As members of CARPOOL we hold ourselves and each other accountable for upholding these values.